1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup white sugar
2 TBSP butter, browned and cooled*
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, vanilla extract and butter.
*note: If your browned butter is not cooled, slowly add it to the other ingredients, as to not scramble the egg.
4. Make a small well in the dry ingredients and pour wet ingredients in, all at once. Stir until well combined, but do not overmix.
5. Evenly fill each section of the donut pan with batter.
6. Place in oven and bake 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. While they are cooling prepare the glaze.