2 whole grain waffles of choice (I used Van's Power Grains)
1 whole egg
1 egg white
2 tbsp. plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
2 "pupils" - berries, chocolate chips, or nuts.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Bake waffles from frozen 4-7 minutes, or until heated through and crispy.
3. Meanwhile, fry egg and egg white overeasy in a small medium-high nonstick skillet.
4. Play with your food! Place 1 tbsp. yogurt in the center of each waffle and top with "pupil."
5. Place egg below to form a mouth. Photograph and eat up!